Sunday, May 13, 2012

A renewed hobby

I've enjoyed taking photographs since first coming back in-world last May.  It's been about a year, and I've recently decided to start making more of this hobby.  With that in mind, I've started a new blog:

Junie's Tintypes

It's something I am deeply interested in, beyond just applying a few filters to raw images from SL, so I've decided to see where I can take it.  I've gotten good feedback from friends, so we'll see how it goes.

:-)

Because I still take a great number of snapshots that I don't give a thorough post-processing treatment, I'll still have lots of pics to post here!

This one is from the other night.  Emerson encountered some street performers in Port Babbage, so he brought me over.  He, I, and Mr. Arnold (the cat) spent some time watching them perform.

No comments: