Sunday, May 27, 2012

One Year "Back in Babbage" Anniversary

It's hard to believe it's been a year, today, since I first stepped foot back in New Babbage.  I was completely disoriented, both from being back inworld and coming back to a city that was positively podunk by comparison back in 2007.

So what has changed in the last year?
  • I've made some amazing friends. On one hand I want to mention my best friends here, but I just realized that the list is getting pretty long.  One person I will always call out though is Jedburgh Dagger, who has been my best friend since we first started talking last summer.




  • I fell head over heels for one Mr. Emerson Lighthouse.  How could I not?  He's amazingly creative, smart, funny, compassionate and dead sexy.  (Come to think of it, today is exactly 7 months since our first dance.)  Correction:  Our first dance was October 21st 2011, not the 27th.  Tsk.  Shame on me.



  • I now own 3 parcels in the Academy of Industry sim; a house, a workshop, and a cemetery.





  • I am now part-owner of the historic Gangplank pub in Clockhaven, which I run with Emerson.





    All in all?
    I'm a New Babbager.  What more is there to say?






No comments: