Sunday, October 23, 2011

Masquerade!

How dreadfully silly is it to dress an avatar in a costume?  Isn't that a bit redundant?

Hm.

Anyway, Saturday was the big New Babbage masquerade ball, held by Breezy Carver at her magnificent Piermont Landing in the Wheatstone Waterways sim.  Bookworm Hienrichs, the event photographer, captured this snapshot of my costume:



Afterward, my friend Kenna and I explored a sim called Mythopoeia.  It's simply breathtaking - the most incredible texturing work I think I've seen in SL so far.



Tonight was a Weird Al Yankovic party at the Radio Riel Clarendon Lab in the New Babbage sim.  I dressed in a dirndl skirt and Pippy Longstocking pigtails, but didn't get a snapshot.  Maybe Ms. Book will come through on this one too.

1 comment:

Bookworm Hienrichs said...

'Fraid not. I was rather pictured out from Saturday night. And it turned out to be a good thing--the one time I tried to take a picture, SL completely locked up on me. *wry grin*