Friday, November 11, 2011

Lighthouse Riad

I'm done with my new house.

I purchased a parcel in MariKesh Mondrago, the new Mondrago sim owned by Erehwon (as I've mentioned).  The plot is situated just below the lighthouse, with a western view of the sea.  It's marvelous.

The house I purchased is called a "riad," a specific kind of Moroccan house with an interior courtyard.  Thus, Lighthouse Riad.  I spent quite a bit of time modifying the house to make it fit on the parcel, then spent more time decorating it.  It's finished now though, and it feels warm and comfortable in spite of being very open.

A few exterior pics showing the house and the lighthouse from various angles:





Later tonight, following the Clockhaven Chronicles launch party, Kenna, Jed and I found ourselves with nothing to do.  Naturally, we decided to belly dance.  And now I have a fabulous place for it.

This pic shows just a little bit of the interior of the house.  The hookah-smoking part.  ;-)

No comments: