Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Workshop

Apparently the viewer camera gods were pleased with the urchi...I mean vole that I sacrificed, and I can once again take snapshots.  It occured to me that since I finished the workshop, I've not actually taken any pictures of it. Tonight I remedied that.  I offer you a small tour...



From the street, the workshop is the tall one in the middle. 
(Sorry...nighttime...)

A warm sitting area just inside the door.

Back in the workshop proper. I'm currently working on a steam bicycle.

Another view of the workshop area.

And, yet another view of the workshop area. 
(I'm particularly fond of the hanging walkway.)

The second floor fireplace.

This is at the top of the hanging walkway;
you can look down to the main workshop area. 
I have nothing up here yet.

The attic, where I sat out the zombie plague.

No comments: