Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snow!

New Babbage has snow!

(The incongruity of a post about belly dancing in the desert followed by a post about snow in a northern industrial town isn't lost on me.  In fact, I love it.)

So as I was saying, New Babbage has snow!   I spent the evening tonight winterizing my properties in Academy of Industry.  It took some work, but I think I figured it out without going totally overboard.  I hope.  (Maybe I should pull out the igloo. And the zamboni...though Emerson might be able to use that.)

Kenna and Kaylee showed up, we talked winter coats for awhile, and then proceeded outdoors for a snowball fight.  First one of the season for me!  I'm afraid I didn't pose much of a challenge for them, however.

"[23:34] Snowball: Junie Ginsburg has hit Junie Ginsburg with a snowball!"

"Snowball?  What snowball?"

No comments: