Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pictures!

The construction site on my new parcel.  It's going to be a workshop of sorts.



The workshop in progress.  It's about 75% complete.




My cemetery!  The only thing I've added is the crow.  A cemetery needs a crow.  You can see him flying in the first pic, and perched on a headstone in the second.




An aerial snapshot with my parcels outlined.  I like the fact that they're all very close to each other, but not adjacent.  I have to walk a little bit to get to each one.




My new hair.  :-)   When my brain got too fuzzy for building and texturing, I went shopping.  I ended up with three new hairstyles, but this is the one I decided to keep wearing.



And finally, a new modeling portrait by Bianca.  She is still working on her portfolio, and I'm happy to get some fun portraits.  And I adore this outfit - the roses make me so happy!  (I still need to make a separate post about Bianca's studio now that she has rates available.  Coming soon!)

No comments: