Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First night in the new house

There is a lovely tree in the park next door.  It sits right outside of my windows.




This is what the tree looks like from the inside


Yay, alpha flash!  Obviously I will need to find another window solution.  I'm thinking that permanently drawn curtains might be in order for the second floor, which seems like a decent idea regardless.

The house is really coming together.  I'm almost done with the interior wallpapering, flooring and ceiling tiles, and I've even started putting out some decor.   I have a fireplace on each floor, a few rugs, and a new bed.  Oh, so comfy after a day of work...



Tomorrow is the "Bad in Babbage" villains' ball!  An invitation has been extended to everyone in the city, villains and non-villains alike, so I'm planning to attend. I do not yet know what I'll wear though.  I wanted desperately to wear a fez, but hats and I do not get along. 

I do have an outfit figured out for Saturday's "Breakfast in Babbage" though!  (And it includes not brushing my hair in the morning...)

No comments: