Saturday, July 23, 2011

Operation: Kittiwickshire Redecoration

I've been sorely neglecting my property in Kittiwickshire.  I've been having so much fun (perhaps too much fun if one were to have observed chat on the steampunk group last night...gah) getting to know people in New Babbage that I've just not been going back to Caledon very often. 

When I last left the cottage I had set out some of my very old high-prim furnishings, and had been frustrated with how archaic they looked and how far they set me back on my prim count. So last night I spent some time there putting out some new furnishings and warming the place up a bit.

The sitting area:



Desk and dining table (I put a picture on the wall after taking this snapshot...this area needs something more, perhaps a couple of additional rugs):



I put a dock and some Adirondack chairs in the back, but it needs some plantlife:



In contrast, here is what I had in the cottage before:


No comments: