Friday, July 1, 2011

Goodbye, Ribbons & Bows...

One of the first things I did when I came back in-world, after discovering the remains of my old ribbon, bow, and furnishings store, was to set it back up again on my mainland plot in Namhae.

Since then I've realized that everything I made and sold back then is terribly antiquated.  I have bows that use 11 prims when other residents are selling sculpted 1 prim bows.  It's just not going to work.

The other night I decided that my mainland property would serve in a much more useful capacity as my own private sandbox, so I packed up my store and put it away.  It was a lot of fun to be in business, but that time has passed.  I'm sure I will create more things, some of which I'll be very proud, and will eventually put a few things up for sale.  My primary interest in Second Life isn't to sell things though, so maybe it won't be anytime soon.  I'll just  see how it goes.

So here's to moving forward!  Huzzah!

No comments: