Sunday, June 12, 2011

Doctor Who!

Tonight I was in the mood for some sight-seeing, so I decided to check out Katrina, where there is a very large (perhaps THE very large) Doctor Who exhibit.  The museum was amazing - I could rez all of the different police boxes that have been used over the years for the Tardis (properly TARDIS for "time and relative dimension in space," so determined by the Doctor's granddaughter, Susan).

For a Doctor Who geek, it's heaven.  I didn't stay to check everything out at length.  I'd love to go back and see all of the different Tardis console / interiors sometime though.

Here I am, outside in the plaza, which is designed to look like the Roald Dahl Plass in Cardiff, where the Cardiff rift is in the series (and in Torchwood!)  Before visiting I had decided that I needed a break from my steampunk attire, so I donned some smart Amy Pond threads.

No comments: