Thursday, June 2, 2011

So close, but so far away

The following is a picture of a couple of things I pulled out of my alt's inventory.  There is a telegraph built by Intolerable that would send out an SOS signal (though to whom I don't recall), and my steampunk goggles.  The goggles were the first thing I made to wear, and I loved them.  I wore them all the time, as did Intolerable.  They were good sellers.  They were scripted so that the user could change the opacity and color of the lenses on click.  They're really pretty lame by todays sculpty standards, but I dug them at the time.

The Great Wipe didn't leave any goggles in my inventory.  I was thrilled to see these in my alt's inventory, but alas, I was so clever that I had made them no transfer when I gave them to my alt.  So even though I have them, I don't have them.

Blast it.

No comments: