Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Drink Contest Entry: Angler Ale!

I fiddled with QAvimator for days and although my drink animations did get better, I'm still not completely happy with them.  Still, the rest of this week is going to be busy so I polished them up as much as possible (which isn't saying a whole lot) and stuck them into my drink.

I put the drink into a giver and set it on a table in Tomonah Hall next to the Porthead Tavern sign.  I have no idea if a pub can have multiple drinks next to it in the contest, but since I don't really know the other establishments and since I'm renting there, it seemed to make the most sense.

On the wall I hung my 2D advertisement, which is for the drink I entered:


As I've said previously, I have no expectation of winning, I'm just excited to be participating.  In the process it gave me a good reason to experiment with scripting, particles, building, and animating.  Not bad!

No comments: