Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More work on the New Babbage drink

Tonight I did some more work on my particle script, stuck it into my drink, popped in a toggle function and tweaked the particle script relative to the sample drink animation script.  Now that it's all working smoothly and I like the drink itself, I can devote myself to other things.  Namely, Blender.

I downloaded and installed it tonight, and am reading through the newbie tutorial for making SL animations in Blender.  If things go well, I think I can create a custom animation for my drink and enter it in the contest without being ashamed for using the sample scripts and animations.

Here is a teaser pic of my drink!  Bet you'd like to know what makes it glow, wouldn't you?  (Other than PSYS_PART_EMISSIVE_MASK, I mean...)

No comments: