Thursday, August 11, 2011

A busy weekend ahead

This coming weekend promises to be busy.  My rezday party is tomorrow, Breakfast in Babbage is on Saturday, and the Sunday Night Sock-out after that.  Tonight was busy as well in preparation, with a bit of fun thrown in for good measure.

I've started to really enjoy Thursdays.  I've begun attending the Thursday evening Radio Riel Theater at the Clarendon Conservatory every week, which I adore.  Tonight I ventured to take my aunt, Mumsy Abigail, who insisted on getting out of the house for a short while.  She had a chance to meet Mr. Pearse, and later on, when I found her wandering in the Academy Commons, I discovered that she had also met Mr. Hono Beruda.

After getting her home I popped over to have my picture taken for a boxing poster.  I've been matched up against Ms. Bookworm Hienrichs in Sunday night's fight, which promises to be great fun.  While I waited for Bianca to finish the poster, Lady Christine Pearse came to visit. I've not had an opportunity to really chat with her before this; usually when I see her it's during some event or other when there is a lot going on. It was enjoyable passing the time with her and Bianca.  (And oh, I discovered what bad influences we three can be on one another! But I won't say another word!)

Let's see....so after that I went and picked up squid from around the Academy sim. Victor had found a few more that I'd shot out of my squid gun the other night.  Apparently my temporary squid weren't so temporary. Victor mentioned that there is some bug that occurs where temp objects fired from guns aren't automatically deleted. So there are likely a bunch more little blue squid babies littering the sim, all courtesy of yours truly. Blah.  See what I said?  NOOB!

I spent some time creating my "old Junie" pics for my rezday tomorrow.  I don't have many old snapshots, but I've collected a few from various sources.  And because I still have access to my original AV, I was able to put on my very first shape, skin, and clothes to get a shot of what I looked like way back when.  So, yay!  An embarassing first AV pic!

Finally, I invited over my aunt's solicitor, Mr. Palmer, to sample my new pies.  He pronounced them a success.  I put in an order for a great number of bottles of liquor, and I think I'm ready for my party!

Mr. Palmer.  What a milquetoast.

No comments: