Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ups and Downs

Spent a lot of time on my kraken project last night, and am extremely happy with how it's turning out.  I thought I had it finished, in fact I had started boxing it up for publication last night when my connection went down.  It was midnight though and I decided it could wait until tonight.

But isn't this how projects go?  Since I hadn't sent it off last night, I gave it more thought this morning and decided there is more tweaking to do. If I'd been able to send it, I wouldn't be putting more thought into it. (Well, maybe i would, but I probably wouldn't do anything about it.)  So...just a little bit more work on it tonight and then it's done. It shouldn't take much to get it wrapped up.

After that, I will post pics! I'm very excited!

In other news, I've decided to give up my property in Caledon Kittiwickshire.  It pained me to tell Desmond given how welcoming he was when I came back, and how much I like Caledon. When it comes down to it though, I'm paying for property that I'm not really using, and I can't afford to do that right now. So I'll be packing up my cottage there soon.

I'd like to buy into Caledon again at some point in the future, when finances are a bit looser, or when I'm able to make some Linden in-world.  It will take more thought and time next time though, to find a parcel that I know I'll end up using.  As much as I like my little beach spot, I just don't spend much time there.

No comments: