Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pie

"Waiter, there is too much pepper in my poppycosh.  But I would gladly partake of your pecan pieeeeee..." -- Billy Crystal, When Harry Met Sally

Ironically, pecan pie is one of the kinds I don't have. Hrm.  But I digress.

For the last month or so, I've been buying a sample of every pie I can find, within reason.  And none of them really blew me away as far as eating animations go.  There was always some problem.  The plate's in the wrong hand, it's upside down, the animation doesn't fire, etc.

So I said to myself, "SELF!  YOU MUST MAKE PIE!"

And so I did.  I bought some full-perm pie sculpt maps and textures and went to town.  I bought a full perm fork sculpt map.  I found some old scripts and animations, gussied them up, and put them all together.  I'm not going to sell them, I just want to serve them at my party on Friday.



Oh, what's that, you say?  You didn't know I was throwing a party on Friday?  Well yes, in fact, I am!  (I'm so glad you asked.)  My fifth rez-day was on August 4th, and I'm having a belated party this Friday, the 12th.  It will go from 7-9 pm SLT.  Here is the event listing.

I'm hoping that people will actually show up.  New Babbage has been so welcoming to me since I returned in May...it's my fondest wish that a good time is had by all.

No comments: