Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Poles of My World

Tonight, I attended the regular Thursday evening Radio Riel Theater listening party at The Clarendon Conservatory in New Babbage.  There were only a few of us there, but an enjoyable time was had by all.




In contrast to the tranquility of the above scene, I offer a picture of the Sunday Night Sock-Out, a boxing match that took place in a new venue called The Pit.  In this snapshot, Edward "The Duke" Pearse prepares to give Dr. Watson a sound thrashing.  Also fighting that night were Mr. Mornington and Mr. Holmes (who managed to win!)



I feel that these two images give a fair representation of life in New Babbage.  It is every bit as rough as it is refined, but perhaps there is a bit more of the former than the latter. 

Just the way I like it.


(Me, decompressing at 'Cuffs after the boxing match)

No comments: